CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Well, the good news is I'm down 1.4 lbs this week.  The not so good news is I hurt my leg and can't exercise. UGH!

Friday morning I went to a cardio kickboxing class at the gym and half way through the class, I was doing side kicks and my supporting leg buckled from pain, with me falling to the ground.  I'm not sure which was worse at the time...the pain from my leg, or pain from embarrassment.  Either way, I hobbled out of the class and to the car.  I spent all day on the couch icing my leg every 20 minutes.  I am pretty sure it is just a strain.  It is still bothering me today, but not "painful" so I will give it today to rest more and then try it out tomorrow in Zumba.  I am beyond bummed about this.  I feel like I am old now... not able to do what I once never gave any thought to. :( Depressing.

What is it with me and weekends?  I do so great during the week with eating. I stay within points...I drink my water..I do great!  Then the weekend comes and I throw it all out the window.  Since Friday, I used ALL of my extra points AND ALL of my activity points.  I probably would have lost at least 2.5 lbs if I hadn't done that. WHY can't I keep my shit together on the weekend??

So, this week...I am putting on my big girl panties and will stay within my daily points ONLY! I CANNOT use any of my extra weekly points or activity points this week, and I MUST get at least 14 activity points this week.  Usually I get around 28, but with my leg, if I have to resort to riding the recumbent bike for hours on end as my activity this week it is going to be HARD to get 14.  I have to do this.  I have waisted a month.  I should be down 8+ lbs for the first month, but because of my bad eating I have only lost 3. I make myself sick.   So, I have to kick my rear in high gear and get going or June will be here and I will still be standing in the same spot I am now, but worse....in front of my ex and his devil wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment