CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ugh.  I did very very badly the last two days.  I don't really know what it was, but it was like I just couldn't stop myself. Like an addict around drugs.  I am disgusted with myself.  I wasn't feeling well on Friday evening, but that didn't stop me from eating the chicken parm sandwich that Joel ordered for me for dinner, and finished that off with two pop tarts.   Then on Sat I ate EVEN WORSE!!  I had two chili cheese dogs and chili cheese fries from Weinersnitzle, a 32 oz. sprite and two more pop tarts.  Today I had a boat load of fries with ranch.  :(  What's wrong with me?  I do so good for a while, then I just mess it up in an instant.  I want to be healthy, I want to lose weight, but it's like I just can't stop myself. 

So, I am going to have to work it off this week.  I am going to step it up at the gym and working out in general.  I am going to go to go to the muscle class tomorrow, and Zumba tomorrow night, then Zumba Tues/Wed morning, TBC Thurs morning,  Zumba Fri & Sat morning.  I am going to also try to do my c25k training for week 1 this week and see how that goes.  My "punishment".  I need to work off this disgusting feeling before it over takes me and gets me all depressed again. 

I weigh in tomorrow, and I am sure that I will have about a 2 lb gain now because of this. I am so mad at myself.  How could I sabotage all my hard work?  :(  I will post my weight tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment