CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Let's see....Tues morning I went to Zumba, Wed night I went to Zumba, yesterday I did kinect just dance 3 for 40 mins, and today...well, today I woke up with a very sore throat and feeling quite groggy and just not right.  I am supposed to go hike and then go bike riding with my sis-in-law, but now I'm not so sure I feel up to it.   All night starting around 1am, whenever I swallowed I woke up because of the pain.  It's only on one side though, which is odd to me. Any time I have ever had strep, it has effected the whole throat, and mainly the back of the throat. So, for it to be on one side is weird.  I have a little bit of mucous in my nose, but not stuffy at all, so where I suppose it could be from drainage, I don't think that is what it is.  hmmmmm....

I really need to just push through and go to my workouts.  The hike is 30 mins, 15 up a steep hill, then 15 mins down the steep hill.  Great little butt workout.  Then the biking wont be bad cause she pulls her toddler around behind her bike, so it can't be that crazy of a ride.  I guess I just need to go and do it and get it over with for the day, then I can relax the rest of the afternoon if I need to.  I have to help out with bingo night at the kids school tonight, ugh....Why do I volunteer to do this stuff?? It always sounds like a good idea when they are asking for people to help, so I jump right in, then when the day comes....I regret it every single time. :/ 

I hope I'm not getting sick!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment