CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weigh In day. Yup.  Well...I lost 1.6 lbs this week. YAY me!
I was SHOCKED!!  I haven't worked out in 9 days because of my leg.  I hurt my leg working out over a week ago, and it was still bothering me all last week, so I just took it easy and rested it as much as possible.  I didn't want to push myself to work through it and make it worse...dragging my injury on for weeks. So, I bit the bullet and just hung out on my couch for a week.  Today was my first day back to working out. I did a hike for 30 mins.  It was good to get back out there.  When I was laid up last week, I was pretty depressed, so I didn't even keep track of my points and ate whatever....chocolate candy bars, fries with ranch, soda, cheese burgers, etc.  So, I was so shocked to find out that I had actually lost weight. Crazy!  I watch what I eat and exercise, and I barely loose or even gain a little...and I eat crap and don't work out and I loose....go figure?  I hope this doesn't mean that I will see the gain this coming week.

Here's to a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment