CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

And the countdown begins....I have my daughters graduation from high school coming up June 5th.  This is no ordinary occation of commencement, oh no no, this is the occation that a lot of middle aged, overweight people (read women) panic about.  See, my daughter lives in my home town with her dad.  This means that I will not only be seeing my ex (which I don't truley care about), but also his wife (who is the devil in-carnate), as well as many people whom I have not seen in about 20 years.  I have to look decent.  I'm not expecting to look like I did back then...I mean, come on....how many people really look like they did in high school?  but, I do need to look presentable, and hopefully good enough for a double take.

So, this is where the fun begins.  I have just started Weight Watchers the second week of Jan.  and I have to say that it is not as easy, or as enjoyable, as they make it seem.  Hopefully this blog will help me recognize my pitfalls and how I sabotage myself when it comes to my health along with giving me a place to go when I feel like I am going to devour everything in my kitchen.

I hope that I will make a few new friends along the way, and any tips and tricks are always welcomed and encoraged.

I weigh in every Monday morning...so I will post my loss then, and I will post my loss from my measurments the beginning of the month (although I just took my measurments this past monday..they won't be much if any for the beginning of Feb).

Let's do this! 128 days and counting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment